Job Opportunity at Every1Mobile
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 17 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Every1Mobile
Every1Mobile - Based in Cape Town, RSA and Brighton, UK, we are a team of international development experts, project managers, technical developers, content producers, community managers, designers and analysts.
- Every1Mobile has a fantastic opportunity for an online Community Manager to work on a gender equality project and who is fluent in Hausa.
- The role is to plan, create and publish content within social media, particularly on Facebook, in the Hausa language.
- The successful candidate will be part of a professionally-run, long-term programme.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Every1MobileSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource/Administrative Manager at a Technology Company
- Full Stack Web Developer at PreDiagn
- ICT Instructors at Obachaste Institute of Learning
- Business Process Manager at MainOne Cable Nigeria
- Customer Service Manager / Post-Sales Technical Support at Trend Micro Nigeria
- Web / Software/ Financial Web Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Supply Chain Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Information Technology Roles at Bincom ICT Solutions Limited