Job Opportunity at Every1Mobile
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 17 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Every1Mobile
Every1Mobile - Based in Cape Town, RSA and Brighton, UK, we are a team of international development experts, project managers, technical developers, content producers, community managers, designers and analysts.
- Every1Mobile has a fantastic opportunity for an online Community Manager to work on a gender equality project and who is fluent in Hausa.
- The role is to plan, create and publish content within social media, particularly on Facebook, in the Hausa language.
- The successful candidate will be part of a professionally-run, long-term programme.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Every1MobileSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at an E-Payment Company - Workforce Group
- Front-End/UI Designers at Cousant Technologies
- Graduate CISCO Instructors at UNITeS Cisco Networking Academy
- Services Delivery Manager at Microsoft Nigeria
- Hybrid (Ionic) Mobile App Developer at Cousant Technologies
- General Manager, Business Development & Sales at Phase3 Telecom
- Graduate Facility and Admin Officer at Terragon Group
- Warehouse Manager at eHealth Africa (eHA)