Job Opportunity at Every1Mobile
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 17 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Every1Mobile
Every1Mobile - Based in Cape Town, RSA and Brighton, UK, we are a team of international development experts, project managers, technical developers, content producers, community managers, designers and analysts.
- Every1Mobile has a fantastic opportunity for an online Community Manager to work on a gender equality project and who is fluent in Hausa.
- The role is to plan, create and publish content within social media, particularly on Facebook, in the Hausa language.
- The successful candidate will be part of a professionally-run, long-term programme.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Every1MobileSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Project Accountant at erpSOFTapp Limited
- Web/Graphics Designer at Dream Mesh
- A&A MEA Presales Manager - Business Support Systems at Nokia Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Support Engineer at Cobranet Limited
- Finance Manager at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Sharepoint Developer at SiNet Technologies
- Technical Tendering Manager - High Voltage at GE Nigeria