Job Opportunity at Every1Mobile
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 17 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
Every1Mobile - Based in Cape Town, RSA and Brighton, UK, we are a team of international development experts, project managers, technical developers, content producers, community managers, designers and analysts.
- Every1Mobile has a fantastic opportunity for an online Community Manager to work on a gender equality project and who is fluent in Hausa.
- The role is to plan, create and publish content within social media, particularly on Facebook, in the Hausa language.
- The successful candidate will be part of a professionally-run, long-term programme.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their application letters and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Job Openings at Riddle Technologies Limited
- Information Technology Roles at Huntech Solutions