Latest Job at IntelliFin Solutions Limited
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 27 July, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
IntelliFin Solutions Limited is one of CBN's licensed mobile money operators in Nigeria, which aims to foster the inclusion of the unbanked populace, as well as, migrate the Nigerian economy from cash- based to electronic-based.
- We are Transactions management and payment solutions ICT Company, looking for the Payment applications developer who possessed a passion for pushing mobile payments solutions to the limits and willing to work with our team to design and develop the next generation payment applications.
- Design and build advanced payment applications for Point of Sales (POS) / Mobile POS.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to define, design and develop new application features
- Work with outside data sources and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs)
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- B.Sc/Post Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven software development experience in C/C++/Java
- Experienced with Android & other SDKs and have published at least one original android application.
- Experience with third party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general payment solutions landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle
To be discussed in person
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Application and CV's with the Title "Application/Solutions Developer" as the subject of the mail to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Portfolio Data Analyst at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Principal Solution Development Officer at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Entry-level Secretaries at a Leading Nigerian Bank - Workforce Group
- Manager, Alliances & Partnerships at Mahindra Comviva
- Latest Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Transaction Officer at Fosad Consulting
- Consultant (Nigeria Livestock Micro Reforms in Agribusiness) at the World Bank Group
- Latest Recruitment at African Development Bank (AfDB)