Finance Vacancy at Ascension Consulting Services
Posted on: 21 July, 2016
Deadline: 8 August, 2016
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Ascension Consulting Services
Ascension Consulting Services is a professional tax, regulatory and people services organisation that serves global and national businesses.
Age limit:Not above 26 years old as at June 2016
- Preparation of Tax Computations;
- Processing and filing of Tax returns both Federal and State;
- Conducting Tax audits engagements with Relevant Tax Authorities;
- Preparation and filing of Transfer Pricing returns;
- Processing of Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) for Corporate and Non-Corporate entities; and
- Analyzing financial reports for the purpose of identifying tax exposures.
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum Second-class upper), Higher National Diploma (minimum Upper credit) or equivalent, and
- Must be an Associate of any of the following institutions:
- The Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria (CITN),
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN), or
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA).
- Proven leadership and Problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office packages like Microsoft word, Excel and Power Point.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their application and CV in Microsoft word or PDF format using their first & last name as the file name to firstname.lastname@example.org and quoting TAX CONSULTANT as the subject of their mail.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Ascension Consulting ServicesSimilar Jobs
- Accountants at a Finance Company
- Job Openings at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- 2017 Career Opportunities at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
- Remedy Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Job Vacancies at the African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) - CA Global
- Graduate Front Desk Executive at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group (20 Positions)
- Legal Officer at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)