Whyte Cleon Limited is a Human Resource Outsourcing & Management Solutions provider in Nigeria with over 18 years business experience. We are a solution based business consulting firm with focus on the provision of practical and well researched solutions to help our clients bridge the gap between Strategy Development, Talent Acquisition, Strategy Execution and Organisational Performance. These are implemented by providing organisational development and human resources management expertise and knowledge to guide, advice and support our clients in achieving and sustaining workplace success.
We are looking at recruiting young and energetic individuals for the position of Security Officers, this position involves working with a team of security officers to provide an efficient and professional security service to our client and its customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a professional, efficient, and approachable security service, high level of customer service to staff and visitors at all times.
- Carry out internal and external patrols, day and night to ensure a safe and secure environment, recording maintenance issues, potential breaches of security or unusual occurrences in the ‘Daily occurrence book’.
- To provide visitors to the Banking Hall with helpful advice, guidance and information and if not able to do so, direct to other members of staff who can assist.
- Undertake any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Security Supervisor, Head of Operations, Duty Manager and Bank’s management.
Person Specification Essential
- Be customer focused with a smart presentable appearance and willing to uphold the Bank’s customer service approach
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Strictly for ND graduates ( minimum of Lower Credit)
- Age: Not more than 40 years
Method of Application
To apply, visit WhyteCleon Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.