New Job Vacancy at AOS Orwell
Posted on: 20 July, 2016
Deadline: 31 July, 2016
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at AOS Orwell
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. We have the vacant vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team as:
- Reporting to the HR Director, the CSR Lead is responsible for developing and implementing the AOS Orwell group's CSR strategy. Also responsible for defining and developing the strategies which underpin the company's CSR objectives.
- Develop and implement an effective CSR plan that will deliver agreed CSR targets.
- Execute CSR strategies and activities to enhance AOS Orwell's impact on its operating environment through improved healthcare, economic empowerment and community engagement.
- Engage internal and external stakeholders and coordinate to establish CSR Group within the organisation, and establish a mechanism and strategy to engage employees.
- Prepare an annual CSR report that provides clear direction on strategy, delivery and budget.
- Partner with consultants, NGOs and other reputable organisations to ensure effective delivery of AOS Orwell's CSR strategy.
- Ensure effective communication methods are in place to communicate business ethics, CSR targets and performance to stakeholders.
- Coordinate events and support CSR internal employee engagement and external stakeholder activities.
- Coordinate and support existing CSR projects and programs, develop and maintain project plans, communication plans and information systems.
- Respond to and coordinate responses on charitable requests and activities from within the business.
- Support relationships with external stakeholders and external partners.
- 3-5 year's experience in Public Health, Entrepreneurship, Economic Engagement and Community Engagement within a reputable organization.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Public Health.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills:
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Have a good understanding of CSR
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- Solution and delivery orientation with good planning and implementation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including excellent networking skills.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AOS Orwells' Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AOS OrwellSimilar Jobs
- Experienced Accountant at Resdepm International Limited
- Maintenance Engineers at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Supply Chain Executive at an Oil and Gas Firm - Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Job Openings at WTS Energy
- Graduate Store Keeper at RusselSmith Group
- Job Openings at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Business Development Manager at True Blue Energy Services Limited
- Human Resource Roles at The Onstream Group