Administrative Role at Appzone
Posted on: 20 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View Jobs posted same day
AppZone is Africa's leading provider of Integrated Banking and Payment software platforms and incidentally creator of BankOne; the world's leading cloud infrastructure for Banking and Payment processing targeted at Small and Medium financial Institutions.
Our Mission is to provide technology that empowers people with unlimited access to quality financial services.
- Co-ordination of the Group’s team effort to implement and adhere to defined standard operating procedures.
- Formulation of policies and standard operating procedures in line with company strategy and business goals.
- Ensuring that periodic goals and performance expectations of the various units within the group are achieved.
- Execution of the project life cycle from initial planning/documentation, to successful project completion and sign-off within agreed timelines
- Execution of project planning/documentation, requirements analysis/documentation, project tracking, solution testing, solution implementation and post implementation maintenance and support.
- Execution of client side activities including integration testing, application business configuration, User acceptance exercises, user training, stakeholder reviews and project sign-off engagements.
- Involvement in the audit of prospective client systems and the gathering of Business requirements for solution design purposes
- Analysis of client requirements and development of suitable solution designs and architectures
- Preparation of technical and business related documentation for pre and post-sales client interactions.
Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
- Min of 4 years work experience in Project Management or Service delivery in a software company.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
- An aptitude for analytical problem-solving.
- Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send apply online on Zoho
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Jobs at a Leading Telecoms Company - UConnect Human Resources Limited
- Job Openings at Alfred & Victoria Associates
- Printing Pre-sales Technical Consultant - Graduate At Hewlett Packard (HP) Inc
- Business Development Manager at EdgeBase Technologies
- Digital Marketing Executive at Aiotaq Integrated Solutions
- CCNA / A+ Instructor at HiiT Plc
- Job Openings at Swift Talk Limited
- Senior/Lead Dev Architect at Alfred & Victoria Associates