Huawei will not consider applications that are not related with the position posted.
- Support West African hosting projects in terms of content delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance
- Collect and clarify customer essential requirements through Operation managers, and guide innovation center to deliver products as required by customer.
- Implement and manage the overall organization structure of Value Chain
- Pitch and Recruit High Quality Content Providers. Responsible for the increase in number of Content Providers for Traditional VAS and Digital Services
- Establish a strong relationship and integrity in the Entertainment Industry, create and implement channels of monetization of their works
- Support project teams (Operation &Promotions Managers), seamless management of overall project work effectively;
- Partner development and management of local partners partner maintenance, 3rd party service and content sourcing
- Establish a strong relationship with Regulatory bodies eg. Nigerian Copyrights Commission, Nigerian Communication Commission and align policies of regulatory bodies with Hosting Content and Operation Plan
- Be able to understand laws governing digital content used for operations.
- Should be proactive in crisis analysis that may arise in the event of policies/ law violation
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- Experience: 7+ years in the Business Development of Value Added Services in the VAS service provider, have worked in the OTT industry (for eg. Notjustok.com, tooxclusive, Uber, Jumia etc) if you have legal background is an added advantage
- Required skill:
a) Ability to be able to establish a strong communication with partners, coordinate and manage partner relationship and expectations
Ability to innovate, coordinate and manage the Value Chain team in different Hosting projects
Ability to understand the impact of business operational decisions on organizational initiatives
Understanding of VAS business processes
b) Excellent skills in listening, presentation, negotiation, closing and follow-up skills
f) Result-orientated, passionate and a team player.
g) Language: Proficiency in verbal and written English.
h) Good communication skills.