Job in a Leading Conglomerate Company
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 28 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
A conglomerate with interests in petroleum downstream, property development and equipment leasing businesses, is seeking an exceptional professional with a proven commercial track record, as General Manager, to lead these various business streams in achieving both sustained business value and growth.
- The ideal candidate for the role of General Manager must possess entrepreneurial and business delivery capabilities, exceptional leadership/stakeholder management skills.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/Science or numerate field; an MBA or related Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 10 to 12 years experience in FMCG, Retailing, and Commercial Business delivery, with proof of sustained profitability and portfolio growth. At least 5 years must have been spent in a (senior) management role.
- The successful candidate will be required to amongst others;
- Provide business leadership across the three different value streams
- Provide strong people leadership to employees across the different businesses
- Develop and implement a strategic framework to help and align the different business streams deliver their growth, revenue, customers and HSSE targets.
- Develop and harness new and viable business opportunities
- Manage and successfully deliver growth projects
- Manage financing and budget utilisation for cost efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage brand and corporate reputation
- Manage the order to fulfilment value chain processes across the business to ensure customer satisfaction, repeat business and referrals.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an email titled GM, Commercial, with your curriculum vitae attached to: email@example.com
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements for the role will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Expert/ Sales Engineer at Nigerian Foundries Limited
- Legal Counsel at Azikel Group
- Lift Installer at Jamino Elevator International Limited
- Lead Geotechnical Engineer at a Civil Engineering Company - ValueFronteira Limited
- Senior Planner at Nigerdock Nigeria Plc
- Mining Engineers (Senior & Junior) at Mosra Enerji Limited
- Transport Facilitation Experts at ValueFronteira Limited
- Assistant Accountant at Smartflow Technologies Limited