Job in a Leading Conglomerate Company
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 28 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
A conglomerate with interests in petroleum downstream, property development and equipment leasing businesses, is seeking an exceptional professional with a proven commercial track record, as General Manager, to lead these various business streams in achieving both sustained business value and growth.
- The ideal candidate for the role of General Manager must possess entrepreneurial and business delivery capabilities, exceptional leadership/stakeholder management skills.
- The ideal candidate should hold a Bachelor's degree in an Engineering/Science or numerate field; an MBA or related Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 10 to 12 years experience in FMCG, Retailing, and Commercial Business delivery, with proof of sustained profitability and portfolio growth. At least 5 years must have been spent in a (senior) management role.
- The successful candidate will be required to amongst others;
- Provide business leadership across the three different value streams
- Provide strong people leadership to employees across the different businesses
- Develop and implement a strategic framework to help and align the different business streams deliver their growth, revenue, customers and HSSE targets.
- Develop and harness new and viable business opportunities
- Manage and successfully deliver growth projects
- Manage financing and budget utilisation for cost efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage brand and corporate reputation
- Manage the order to fulfilment value chain processes across the business to ensure customer satisfaction, repeat business and referrals.
Method of Application
Applicants should send an email titled GM, Commercial, with your curriculum vitae attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates who meet the requirements for the role will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Facilitator for Power at AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited
- Jobs at Adfoldam Nigeria Enterprise Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Leventis Motors Limited
- Project Manager at Subsea 7
- Latest Vacancies at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Safety Coordinator at South Dredge Limited
- Hydraulic Infrastructure Engineer at O.K. ISOKARIARI & Sons (NIGERIA) Limited
- Lead Pipeline Engineer at Penspen