Job Vacancies at New Usual Limited
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 9 August, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at New Usual Limited
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
- We are looking for a Mobile Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android / IOS devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android / IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android / IOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Java, C#, PHP, MySQL
- Web service integration experience (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- A firm grasps of threading, memory management, UI development, and OO design
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
go to method of application »
- We seek an experienced Senior IT Projects Manager with at least 5 years of IT Projects Management experience in medium and large projects.
- The person we seek must have experience using project scheduling software to manage multiple projects’ schedules in parallel, as well as experience in executing projects within a PMO environment, and using structured methodologies like Waterfall.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Management or related field of study with at least 5 years of related experience as a project manager with small, medium and large projects.
- 5+ years of IT Project Management experience supporting projects related to Application Development, Web Based and/or (Custom-off-the-shelf) COTS implementations.
- Expertise in defining project scope and objectives while involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ability to build relationships with all levels of senior management as well as cross functional team members to ensure an understanding of business goals, requirements, and deliverables.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including MS Project.
- PMP or similar Certification required.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile Methodology is fundamental
- The environment is one of high pressure; high stakes projects delivery with tight timelines and the Project Manager we seek must be able to provide resolution to a diverse range of complex problems. In addition, the right candidate must have-
- Experience managing outsourced vendor engagements, including negotiation skills.
- Must be able to participate in and lead Strategic Planning sessions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including strong initiative and follow up skills.
- Must hold Operational Budgeting experience.
- Must have strong project / team leadership skills.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about New Usual LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at 9mobile
- Banking/Financial Application Software (Web/Desktop) Developer at Access Solutions Limited
- Senior Associate, Housing at eHealth Africa (eHA)
- Senior Associate, Marketing, Sales & Relationship Management (MSRM) at Emerging Platforms
- HMS Marketing Executives at Ifotta
- Product Pricing & Analysis Executive at Airtel Nigeria
- Fleet Management Officer at Stresert Services Limited
- Application/Solutions Developer at Intellifin Solutions Limited