Job in a Manufacturing Company via EZ37
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 1 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at EZ37 Solutions
EZ37 Solutions Limited, is seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates on behalf of its client, a Manufacturing Company, to fill the position below:
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information control structure.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for immplementing information technology.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the smoth running of all system (Severs), support remote Depot and Best Chicken Company.
- Manage the organization hardware Software and physican communication and ensure protection of all data and technology through security software and data backup.
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV within the company premise.
- Education Minimum Requirement: BSc/HND
- Experience minimum requirement: 5 years cognate experience.
- Professional (Memberships & Certifications) added advantage: MCTS, CCNA
Method of Application
To apply, visit EZ37 Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EZ37 SolutionsSimilar Jobs
- Technical Operators at British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN)
- Job Opportunities at Wemy Industries Limited
- Sales Representatives at a Leading Publishing Company - Lorache Consulting (6 Positions)
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting