Job in a Manufacturing Company via EZ37
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 1 August, 2016
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
EZ37 Solutions Limited, is seeking to employ suitable qualified candidates on behalf of its client, a Manufacturing Company, to fill the position below:
- Preserves assets by implementing disaster recovery and back-up procedures and information control structure.
- Maintains organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans for immplementing information technology.
- Accomplishes information technology staff results by communicating, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensure the smoth running of all system (Severs), support remote Depot and Best Chicken Company.
- Manage the organization hardware Software and physican communication and ensure protection of all data and technology through security software and data backup.
- Installation and maintenance of CCTV within the company premise.
- Education Minimum Requirement: BSc/HND
- Experience minimum requirement: 5 years cognate experience.
- Professional (Memberships & Certifications) added advantage: MCTS, CCNA
Method of Application
To apply, visit EZ37 Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited
- Latest Recruitment at British American Tobacco
- Logistics Supervisor at SD Human Resources Limited
- Sales Executive (Plastic & Chemical) at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited