Jobs at Haladex Global Farm Limited
Posted on: 19 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in Agriculture / Agro-Allied
View Jobs posted same day
Haladex Global Farm Limited is a renowned agricultural farm company specializing in livestock and crop productions. Our aim is to develop standard farm products to cater for the food need of the nation and to cater for the populace in a conducive working environment.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment;
- Developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and other resources within a business unit.
- Interested Candidate must possess at least a second class upper in Business Administration or any management related field;
- Must have not least than three (5) years field experience in similar position with a reputable farm.
- Must be computer literate and.
- Must be between the age range 28-50 years.
- Membership of NIM/CIPM is an added advantage.
- Must possess inter-personal relationship and good monitoring skills.
- Must be able to manage team.
go to method of application »
- Preparing accounts and tax returns
- Administering payrolls and controlling income and expenditure
- Auditing financial information
- Compiling and presenting reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements
- Analysing accounts and business plans
- Providing tax planning services with reference to current legislation
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Dealing with insolvency cases
- Negotiating the terms of business deals and moves with clients and associated organisations
- Meeting and interviewing clients
- Managing colleagues, workloads and deadlines
- Interested Candidate must possess at least a second class upper in Accounting and other related fields;
- Must have at least 3 years experience in manufacturing related enterprise
- Must be proficient in use of Excel and other computer packages
- Possession of ACA/ACCA is an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of IFRS
- Must possess inter-personal relationship and good monitoring skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications (including mobile phone contact) and detailed resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Internal Control Officers at AMO Group
- Customer Service Representative at AMO Group
- Veterinary Lab. Micro-Biologist at AMO Group
- Truck Drivers at the Candel Company Limited
- Executive Assistant, Strategy Execution & Business Development at AgriHub
- Monitoring and Evaluation Manager at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) - Readvertised
- Job Openings at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at an Agro-Allied Company - Mario Consulting