Pen-Write Communications is the pioneer online school in Nigeria and is looking to fill the following vacancies
Online Teachers are expected to plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an e-learning environment that guides and encourage students to develop and fulfil their academic potential.
1. Be a marketer of Pen-Write Academy products and services.
2. Plan, prepare and deliver instructional activities that facilitate active learning experiences through interactive online contact.
3. Develop lesson plans based on topics in the National curriculum in chosen subject area.
4. Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities.
6. Prepare and post ahead all resources for class activities.
7. Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in teaching activities.
8. Identify and select different instructional resources and methods to meet students varying needs.
9. Use relevant technology to support instruction.
10. Observe and evaluate students performance and development.
11.Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments.
12. Provide appropriate feedback on work.
13. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students.
14. Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by the academy.
15. Prepare required reports on students and activities.
16. Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the online school.
17. Perform duties including but not limited to student support, counseling students with academic problems and providing student encouragement.
18. Participate in departmental / faculty meetings as schedule by the academy occasionally.
19. Communicate necessary information regularly to the academy regarding student progress and needs.
20. Keep up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant changes to instructional plans and activities.
Click here to apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Pen-Write career website on to apply