Information Technology Jobs at KPMG
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Function: Infrastructure - Information Technology
Service Line: IT
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Lower Division).
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should visit KPMG career website on BrassRing
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Job Openings at Poise and Etiquette
- Marketers at Clement Ashley Consulting
- Entry-level Graphic Office Assistant at Lorache Group
- Jobs at Rain Bird Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at TheJobMag
- Marketing Executives at Alexander George Consulting Services Limited (AGCSL)
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Westfield Consulting Limited
- HR Officer at Culminate Consulting