Information Technology Jobs at KPMG
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
KPMG has worked for clients in the public and private sector in Nigeria and in several other countries, helping to transform business performance and operations.
Are you looking for a career in a challenging, fast-paced environment? Are you generally curious about why things happen in the way they do? Can you offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations? A career in KPMG could be for you!
Auto req ID: 115858BR
Function: Infrastructure - Information Technology
Service Line: IT
Qualifications and Skills
- A B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline with a minimum of second class (Lower Division).
- Applicant must have at least 5 years of relevant Application Development experience.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL server administration and T-SQL, with relevant Microsoft or equivalent professional certification.
- Apache and IIS administration
- Broad knowledge of current IT development and integration technologies with best practice.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Good Client / Vendor management skills
- Must be able to multi-task and work without supervision
- Highly innovative and pays attention to details
- Possess good project management skills
- Possess team supervision experience
- Knowledge of SharePoint Administration.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should visit KPMG career website on BrassRing
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Marketing Cordinator at NeuHorb Nigeria
- Job Openings at Vantage Advisory
- Graduate Personal Assistant to the CEO at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited
- Senior Media Planner/Strategist at Culminate Consulting
- Senior Manager Marketing - Data Products at Ascentech Services Limited
- Engineer: Inshop Technical Support at Lorache Group
- Senior Training Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Mobile & Enterprise Apps | Software Developer at Thinkshifts Limited