New Job Vacancy at People Prime
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People Prime
PeoplePrime was launched to bring greater definition and thrust to our permanent recruitment and objective assessment services.
Required Skills and Competencies
- Knowledge of local and global financial service industry dynamics including regulations, legislations and operating environment.
- Understanding of non-financial services operations, policies and procedures.
- Experience with automated financial systems, including general ledger and financial reporting software (Bloomberg,Reuters,Hi-port etc.)
- Modeling,writing,facilitation and presentation skills.
- Proficient use of Bloomberg software is essential
- Problem solving and analytical skills inclusive of statistics, data analysis and technical skills.
- Leadership, coaching and supervisory skills.
- People management skills.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
Desired Personal Attributes
- Result-oriented with a strong drive.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- High Integrity and decision making ability.
- A leader with the ability to achieve results.
- Prerequisites (minimum requirement)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) - Second Class Upper
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- 12 - 18 years
Method of Application
To apply, visit People Prime Career Page
YOU CAN CONTACT US ON 0802 355 5261, 0803 373, 6471 OR EXECSEARCH@PEOPLEPRIME.NET
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People PrimeSimilar Jobs
- Administrative Roles at Ivy Heights
- Fuel Station Facility Engineer at Workforce Group
- Field Support Engineer (Engineer - Onsite Technical Support) at Lorache Limited
- Job Vacancies at PG Consulting Limited
- Admin Officer at Simeons Pivot Resources Limited
- Accountant at Mario Consulting Limited
- Jobs at SD Human Resources Limited
- Office Manager at Drudge Consulting Limited