New Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 8 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintains the computer systems and networks of an organisation
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- HND/BSc in Information and technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5 Years’ Experience in an IT Role,with Knowledge of Vista Software.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- A logical mind
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Latest Vacancies at Gigastreams Consulting
- Fresh Jobs at Lorache Group
- Solution Developer/Programmer (Head) at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at AVID HR Consulting
- Horticulturist at Multinational Company - Rossland Group
- Associate-Learning Management System Administrator and E-learning Developer at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- Implementation Consultant at Excellium Consulting Services
- Dredge Master at Ebonylinks/ Sulan Services Limited