New Job Vacancy at Teclab Management Services Limited
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 8 August, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Teclab Management Services Limited
Teclab is a specialist consulting firm dedicated to human resource services and management. Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
- IT technical support officers monitor and maintains the computer systems and networks of an organisation
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- HND/BSc in Information and technology Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science.
- 5 Years’ Experience in an IT Role,with Knowledge of Vista Software.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- The ability to think logically
- A good memory of how software and operating systems work
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with clients to establish what the problem is and explain the solution
- The ability to work well in a team
- Problem solving skills
- A strong customer focus
- The ability to prioritize your workload
- Attention to detail.
- Technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- A logical mind
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to be continually learning
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Teclab Management Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Assistant General Manager – Engineering at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Project Engineer at WOWJobs Consulting
- Human Resource Job Vacancy at Human Leadership Resources Limited
- Latest Job Openings at Universal Careers
- Finance Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources Limited
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at HReade Limited
- Engineering Vacancy at Indepth Consulting Limited
- Job Vacancies at HRLeverage Africa