Career Opportunity at Imo International Health Systems
Posted on: 18 July, 2016
Deadline: 30 July, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Imo International Health Systems
Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Are you seeking a life changing career to meet the Healthcare needs of the great people of Imo State? Imo Health System is coming to town and we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
- The Compliance Manager, establishes and implements an effective compliance program to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct.
- The Compliance Manager, together with the Compliance Committee, will be authorized to implement all necessary actions to ensure achievement of the objectives of an effective compliance program.
- Develop, initiate, maintains and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the compliance program and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct
- Manages day-to-day operation of the compliance program.
- Develops and periodically review and update Standards of Conduct to ensure continuing relevance in providing guidance to management and employees.
- Collaborates with other departments (for example, human resources, chief security officer and health information management personnel) to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consults with general counsel as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Responds to alleged violations of rules, regulations, policies, procedures and standards of conduct by evaluating or recommending the initiation of investigative procedures.
- Monitors, and as necessary, coordinates compliance activities of other departments to remain abreast of the status of all compliance activities and to identify trends.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk, develops and implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues, and provides general guidance on how to avoid or deal with similar situations in the future.
- Provides reports on a regular basis and, as directed or requested, keeps the Corporate Compliance Committee and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Establishes and provides direction and management of the compliance hotline.
- Institutes and maintains an effective compliance communication program for the organization, including promoting a) use of the compliance hotline, b) heightened awareness of standards of conduct, and c) understanding of new and existing compliance issues and related policies and procedures.
- Works with the human resource department and others as appropriate to develop an effective compliance training program, including appropriate introductory training for new employees and ongoing training for all employees and managers.
- Monitors the performance of the compliance program and related activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
Required Education and Experience
- Degree in Health Education and or other related disciplines.
- Professional certification and or MBA required.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in a health care organization in a similar role required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
- Demonstrated leadership ability and ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Familiarity with health care laws, regulations and standards.
- Understanding of coding systems, risk management and performance improvement.
- Must exhibit high levels of integrity, professionalism, trustworthiness, team orientation, and self-motivation.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Technical Capacity.
- Time Management.
- Customer/Client Focus.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to email@example.com using the job title as subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Imo International Health SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital
- Medical Officer at Graceland Medical Centre
- Job Opportunities at Lifebank
- Job Vacancies at Laserderm Clinics Limited