Jobs at a well Established FMCG Company
Posted on: 20 November, 2012
Deadline: 4 December, 2012
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
A well established Group operating with the wine and spirits sector of the FMCG industry in Nigeria with brands that have become household names requires your skill and talent to fill the following vacant positions:
Reporting to the Business Development Manager and specific responsibilities will include:
- Act as the overall owner of the Group of Companies websites ..
- Ensure that the websites' contents are of the highest standard.
- Ensure effective coordination with the Technical Service Provider/ Web Admin to update websites on regular basis as laid down in the signed MOU with the individual vendors.
- Ensure effective coordination with respective Group Companies' representatives to collect and validate change requirements.
- Manage other digital media assets of the Group such a Facebook pageslTwitter/linkedlN and run campaigns on these electronic media besides email campaigns so as to generate favourable response from user communities.
- This role's expectations also include effective search engine optimization for Group Companies' products/promotions/events in close coordination with the Technical Service Provider.
- The Job holder must be a repository of all change requests within the Group of Companies to enable easy retrieval and required audit.
- The incumbent is expected to develop Marketing Collaterals, Write and Edit Brochures, Newsletters, Press Releases and Corporate Event Write ups.
- Act as a PR Coordinator for the Group of Companies to ensure favorable coverage for the Group in the Media.
- A good first degree in Computer Science, English Language or Mass Communication from a reputable Institution.
- An MBA will be an added advantage.
- Good acquaintance with Graphic Editor(Adobe Photoshop), MS Publisher, Visio and MS Office
- 3-4 years of experience in Corporate Communication or Marketing Cornrnunication.Pk and Copywriting.
- Experience in writing content for websites and running direct marketing campaigns on digital media is essential.
go to method of application »
The reporting line is within the Marketing Division and specific responsibilities will include:
- Gather market Intelligence data, deployment of merchandising materials and outdoor merchandising.
- Responsible for the execution of approved promotional activities at the area level; In-bar and other consumer focused promotional activities/ events.
- Monitor the various electronic and reqular outdoor sites across his assigned area.
- The Job holder must report monthly activities that include POS deployment, merchandising, sales through redistribution, condition of billboards/Out of Home (OOH) ete.
- Effective and efficient utilization of company's assets including vehicles, POS/TS materials under his/her direct custody.
- Train the MerchandisingTeam.
- Ability to display high level of brand awareness is key for this Job.
- Also, product penetration and up-to-date competition data / details in his/her assigned area.
- A good first degree in any discipline from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the mandatory NYSC
- Demonstrated ability to drive.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and interested, kinbdly forward your application together with your CV in Microsoft Word format as attachment stating the position as the subject of the e-mail to email@example.com on or before 4th December 2012
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Finance Manager at PPG Protective & Marine Coatings
- Sales Executives at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Machine Operators at 25th and Staffing
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Job Openings at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Grauate Quality Analyst at FrieslandCampina
- Driver - Pool Car at SABmiller Plc
- Account Manager, Dow Adhesives at the Dow Chemical Company