Job in an International Equipment and Household Company via Aldelia
Posted on: 15 July, 2016
Deadline: 18 July, 2016
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia - Our client and international equipment and household company is looking to fill the role of:
Purpose of the Role
- The primary responsibility of the Sales & Marketing Executive is to meet the company’s financial target for the sales of products.
- The Executive will also provide product specific advice to customers and participate in the development and implementation of all marketing goals and activities of the company.
Business Development Function
- The Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for searching for new clients for products so as to expand the company’s clientele base and increase sales.
- The executive will establish and maintain relationships with the following industry influencers and key strategic partners nationwide, starting from Lagos State:
- Building consultants
- Mechanical and electrical engineers
- Structural engineers
- Quantity surveyors
- Interior decorators
- The Sales & Marketing Executive must develop long-term relationships with these influencers by having regular meetings with them and keeping them informed on all products.
- The Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for providing pre and post sales technical assistance and product education to the customers.
- The Sales & Marketing Executive is responsible for increasing the visibility and market share of products all over Nigeria starting from Lagos state.
- The Sales & Marketing Executive will visit the markets regularly to secure the intelligence required to develop workable strategies.
- The Sales & Marketing Executive will represent the company at industry related meetings/seminars/networking programs to promote the company’s products.
- The Sales & Marketing Executive will be required to make high level presentations that involve demonstrating the quality of products.
- The Sales & Marketing Executive will be required to prepare monthly sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
Qualifications and Skills Required
- A good degree in a relevant field with a minimum of 5 years experience compulsory on the sales of bathroom wares.
- High-level sales & marketing skills with a proven ability to meet targets.
- Excellent communication skills ( both speaking and writing skills)
- Excellent dress sense and self-presentation
- Good team spirit (Must be able to work well with others.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward a copy of their resume/CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only candidates with experience in the sales of bathroom wares will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at ALE
- Jobs at Accrete Petroleum Limited
- Pipelines Engineer at DeltaAfrik Engineering Limited
- Delivery Driver at Project Debbas Limited
- IPI PowerTech Graduate Trainee Recruitment Program
- Nanny Assistant at Leabridge School
- Job Openings at Hyprops Nigeria Limited
- Project Manager at Turbo Energy Nigeria Limited