If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
- Global Operations - Supply Chain is creating regional leadership roles to manage key Buy-2-Pay processes & operations.
- This role is to support our organization as we re-align around core B2P processes to drive operational productivity of future growth.
- This role will involve team leadership, managing operational processes, being the main point of contact for GE businesses and working closely with our BPO center in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
As operations leader you will be direct ownership for the wing-2-wing B2P process for all our operating platforms, you will be the key point of contact for the GE businesses, coordinate with Global teams & will have full ownership for driving metrics. This role will be reporting into MENAT and SSA.
Key point of contact between Global Operations B2P & GE businesses. Working directly with local & global businesses leadership across West Africa you will :-
- Responsible for managing daily invoice volumes across our platforms. Ensuring that expected invoice volumes are received from suppliers/business
- Drive regular 2-way process reviews with GE businesses
- Manage B2P in Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Liberia & Chad
- Leverage dashboards to report key process line metrics & trending
- Identify process bottlenecks with business dependency
- Update on key productivity & line improvement projects
- Coordinate teams responsible for operating & supporting the B2P process lines
- Deliver & maintain operating blue print for process line
- Improve key operating metrics – Paid On time, Received on Time, Invoices on Hold, No-PO-No-Pay,
- Identify key productivity projects to improve process line efficiency
- Ensure alignment of process line support teams
- controllership, in-country B2P resources, process expediting teams
- Establish & own operating rhythm needed to manage line operations
- Degree in Finance or Business Management
- 7+ years Operations or Finance experience
- Clear track record in managing KPIs & delivering operational improvements
- Prior team management experience; preferably 5+ years & exposure to virtual/remote team
- Fluent in English; French speaking a plus
- Available & willing to travel to any country in the region
- Ability to influence & work collaboratively with matrixed teams
- Strong communicator, building relationships with internal customers & external suppliers.
- 25% travel is required.
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- FMP/EFLP/CAS graduate Willingness to drive issue resolution & manage escalations Excellent communicator with experience in establishing strong relationships at all levels Finance experience not essential.
- Operational or manufacturing background considered Ability to speak fluently in English
- Ability to deal effectively with changing priorities in a diverse organization Demonstrated strong communications skills at all levels of the organization
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes Demonstrated leadership and management skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit GE Career Page