Job Vacancy at MacTay
Posted on: 15 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at MacTay Consulting
At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
The following are the duties expected of this role;
- assessing individual/group training needs
- planning, preparing and researching lessons
- organising and promoting courses
- developing and delivering programmes of learning activities
- preparing teaching materials
- spending contact time with students on an individual or group basis
- invigilating examinations
- checking and assessing students' work and giving feedback
- liaising with other organisations and employers
- maintaining and upgrading computer software and hardware
- making use of new technology such as distance learning or video conferencing
- keeping personal IT skills and knowledge up to date
- Strongly motivated by our mission of training and encouraging the youths
- Vibrant personality and exceptional communication skills (English, verbal and written)
- Demonstrable software delivery work experience in full-stack web, mobile, scientific or systems programming.
- Experience working in collaborative software delivery teams.
- 3-5 years professional experience as software developer.
- 2-3 years professional experience as a software trainer/instructor.
- B.S. Computer Science or Electrical Engineering, or higher, or related field (preferred)
- Front-end design and UX experience is an added advantage
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Workable
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about MacTay ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Seeking a career as an Analyst? Register now for Nerilus' Global Analyst Program (GATP)
- Construction Manager at Ralds & Agate
- Marketing Executives at SESEWA Brand
- Latest Vacancies at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Senior Sales Executives at WOWJobs
- Senior Human Resources Manager at Workforce Group
- Learning Business Development Analyst at Uconnect Human Resources Limited
- Current Job Placements at Inter-Arc Consultants Limited