Job Vacancy at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
Posted on: 14 July, 2016
Deadline: 22 July, 2016
View Jobs in Hospitality
View All Jobs at African Sun Amber Residence Limited
African Sun Amber Residence Limited - We are one of the leading and fastest growing hotel and leisure groups in Africa with business and resort destinations throughout Ghana, Nigeria and Zimbabwe.
- Assist the Front Office Manager in ensuring the smooth and efficient overall day – to – day operations of the Front desk including reservations.
- Provide excellent customer service per the standards of the Residence, and assist in situations to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensure guest requests, inquiries and concerns are addressed and completed in a timely manner.
- Assist in the supervision and preparation of function sheets with the delivery and execution of guest welcome letters and profile updating.
- Review guest special requests and ensure they are met or exceeded.
- Working with all departments in the Residence to ensure we meet or exceed guests’ expectations and all guests’ billing is accurate and up to date at time of departure.
- Act as a liaison with the Sale’s team, Food & Beverage, Facility and Housekeeping teams to ensure clear communication.
- Assist in the administration and management of the Front Office, including but not limited to scheduling.
- Coordinate Residence emergency procedures within the scope of defined plans.
- Engage in the preparation and rendition of returns, reports and other assignments as required by Management.
- Engage each guest as a unique individual and listen attentively to their requests
- Perform accurate check-ins and checkâ€�outs of guests daily
- Answer the telephone in a timely and professional manner
- Make reservations over the phone and in person
- Run daily reports to check reservations for accuracy and identify any special requests
- Responsible for a cash float throughout your shift and ensuring it balances correctly at the end of shift
- Anticipate and address guest’s service needs
- Listen to guest’s complaints or concern and resolve their issue in a timely manner
- Promote a safe working environment
- Performs any additional tasks which are assigned by management
Qualifications and Requirements
- The successful candidate must have at least three years Guest Service agent experience that must include handling of large group arrivals.
- The successful candidate must have excellent command of the English language is essential, both written and verbal.
- The successful candidate must be customer centric and have a very good relationship management skill that must include the ability to deal with all guests service situations while continually ensuring guest’s satisfaction is obtained in the Residence.
- The successful candidate must have proven supervisory skills which should include the ability to motivate and mentor colleagues for greater productivity.
- The successful candidate must be able to work under pressure and stressful situation.
- The successful candidate should be person that pays attention to details and have excellent organizational skills.
- The successful candidate should be able to work with little supervision and must be self motivated.
- The successful candidate must have solid knowledge of Microsoft Office and general computer applications. Knowledge of OPERA Information, Technology and Communication (ITC) would be an added advantage.
- The successful candidate must have at least an ND or University degree in any related discipline.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resumes/CV's & application letters to the following address:
The Human Resources Officer
Africa Sun Amber Residence Ltd,
16 Esugbayi Street,
Or E-mail their resumes to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about African Sun Amber Residence LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancy in the Hospitality Industry Via AFM Recruit
- Executive Chef at Hilton Worldwide
- Latest Job Opportunities at Marriott International
- Strategy And Business Development Manager at Bheerhugz Café
- Security Officer at Marriott International
- Latest Jobs in the Hospitality Industry Via Fosad Consulting
- Job Openings at Olabim Events Limited
- Technical Vacancy at The Place