Aeti Power Systems and Controls Limited - Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
The appointee will be directly reporting to the Head Business Development and also work with the Projects Department. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in the GENCOs and/or DISCOs. He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment and other engineering consulting and project needs and solutions
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- NAPTIN (NGSDP) training or AETI Power Systems and Controls Ltd. training certificate
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution company
- Must know some power company’s location and have contacts in some power companies
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before 22/07/2016.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.