Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria. In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the following positions below:
Ordinary National Diploma (OND) – minimum of Lower Credit OR National Certificate of Education (NCE) – minimum of Credit
MINIMUM RELEVANT EXPERIENCE:
2 years in relevant (Sales) job
Not above 35 years of age
PERSONALITY/SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
• Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
• Knowledge of basic banking operations and processes / product knowledge.
• Fair understanding of banking regulations.
• Fair written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of the Bank’s products and services.
• Good in PC skills.
• Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
• Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
• Report writing and presentation skills.
• High level of confidence and integrity.
• Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven
MAJOR ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
• Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
• Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
• Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
• Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
• Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
• Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
• Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Send CVs to email@example.com with JOB TITLE AS SUBJECT