Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Generate strategic digital marketing campaigns and utilise appropriate digital media platforms to market the company’s product and services
- Design marketable (high impact and high visibility) projects that align corporate responsibility & sustainability initiatives to the overall business strategy of the Company
- Enhance brand awareness and reputation among online audiences/ identify relevant online demographics and develop engaging community content suited to their different needs
- Organise and coordinate successful events for the Company in liaison with market-facing departments
- Showcase the Company’s CSR initiatives at workshops, seminars, conferences and other public events
- Develop stakeholder engagement and implementation/consultation approach to deliver the Company’s corporate responsibility & sustainability agenda
- Conduct research into corporations, non-profits and competitors analysing the Company’s reputation and standing amongst stakeholders
- Lead or contribute to organisational learning and other management activities across corporate responsibility and ethical trade programmes
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, local and international
- Deliver optimal media coverage of the Company’s CSR programmes
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s or International Degree with further education in Business Administration, Economics or Mass Communication
- Sufficient experience of at least eight (8) years as a Marketer with engagement in Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) or Corporate Relations (CR) activities
- Digital Media Knowledge
- Mass market awareness
- Below the line marketing techniques
- Relationships at a range of Media Institutions (Newspaper, Radio, Online etc)
- Sales Strategy promoting a national network with a localized State strategy
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A flare for negotiation and networking
- Leadership, flexibility and teamwork.
go to method of application »
The Head of Strategy, Data Analytics is primarily responsible for charting the strategic direction of the company and assessing the company's progress and achievements using detailed analysis.
Other responsibilities are:
- Communicate and implement the company's strategy internally and externally so that all stakeholders understand the company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company's overall goals
- Facilitate the company’s strategy planning process and articulate and monitor the company’s strategy.
- Liaise with stakeholders to develop detailed market strategy
- Develop strategic implementation initiatives and establish systems to monitor progress on a continuous basis
- Develop workable budgets and work plans
- Translate strategies into actionable and quantitative plans
- Responsible for departmental vision, structure, and management while providing leadership, accountability, and mentorship to brand strategy.
- Supervise the maintenance and development of key strategic partners network
- Design, execute and manage research to provide analysis and insights into latest industry trends
- Monitor and enforce new business risk and constraints (schedule / scope / resources)
- Manage the company’s strategy efforts and projects, getting involved with projects from start to finish to ensure successful project completion against deadlines
- Oversee development of marketing plans and creative briefs
- Facilitate the establishment and execution of the roadmap and vision for information delivery and management
- Work with external intelligence providers and interfacing with marketing, research, or data analyst professionals in client organizations to extract relevant data for marketing decision-making.
- Analyse external and internal information resources for cross-selling opportunities and developing and sustaining customer loyalty.
- Use information resources to analyse customer behaviour and preferences in order to help clients improve their brand experience and customer service strategies
- Evaluate web analytics data and make recommendations to constantly improve the effectiveness of online marketing efforts, including search marketing
- Benchmark and track success metrics to show return on investment
- Engage an end-to-end approach by connecting all the pieces of data to deliver the data while leveraging all available assets
- Provide advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to carry out major plans and procedures to ensure schedule attainment, product development process adherence, and performance and budget targets are met.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree [2:1] and Masters or Post Graduate degree in Finance, Strategy or Economics
- MBA, Chartered Accountant, International Degree would be an advantage
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in the following industries; Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Management Consulting, FMCG [Strategy department], Accounting, Software Development , Payments, I.T, Telecoms , Private Equity
- Very strong Microsoft Excel (Modelling), power point, word and data analytics is necessary
- Strong Interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management Abilities
- Self-motivated and willing to expand knowledge
- Strong Analytical mind
- Experience in building company’s client portfolios.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.