Our client, a fledgling company with interests in travels & tours, transportation and investment businesses is looking to hire the services of a vibrant individual to fill the role of Ticketing Officer.
The job owner will be responsible for handling the following duties;
Educational qualification and experience
• University degree in relevant field.
• Master’s degree in a management discipline.
• At least 15 years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources both local and foreign.
• Must be an active member of the necessary insurance professional bodies e.g. CIIN
• A wide knowledge of the insurance industry.
• Must have hands-on experience in Actuarial, Finance, Technicals (claims, life, etc)
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
• A proven record of success in senior level general or commercial management, preferably in the insurance industry.
Knowledge & Skills
• Political and presentation skills with an appreciation of the demands of conflicting interests and of meeting statutory requirements.
• Must have excellent consulting background and people management skills and deep Life assurance Industry expertise.
• Excellent leadership, communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the industry.
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Demonstrate a willingness to be flexible, versatile and/or tolerant in a changing work environment while maintaining effectiveness and efficiency.
• Good business drive, good accent, well composed and ability to represent the brand anywhere in the world.
• Understand ethical behaviour and business practices, and ensure that own behaviour and the behaviour of others is consistent with standards and values of the organization.
• Develop unique ways to improve operations and create new opportunities.
• Anticipate, understand, and respond to the needs of internal and external clients exceed their expectations within the organizational parameters.
• Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
• Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement actions plans, and evaluate the process and results.
• Assess options and actions based on the trends and conditions in the environment.