Job Vacancy at Citycode Mortgage Bank Limited
Posted on: 13 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at City Code Mortgage Bank Limited
CityCode Mortgage Bank Limited is a duly registered Primary Mortgage Bank that has remained healthy since inception in 1992. We are set up for the purpose of providing mortgage loans and assisting customers in accessing National Housing Fund Loan through Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base back up
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- 1-5 years experience in a banking industry or financial sector
- Not more than 29 years of age
- B.Sc in a relevant field.
- ICAN is an added advantage.
- Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- Reporting Skills
- Attention to Detail
- Reporting Research Results
- SFAS Rules
- Time Management
- Data Entry Management
- General Math Skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about City Code Mortgage Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Manager at Credit Business Services Global Limited (CBS Credit)
- Job Vacancies at Eagle International Resource
- Customer Service Officer Recruitment at United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Ongoing Nationwide Graduate Recruitment at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Accounting Vacancy at Lovonus Microfinance Bank
- Job Opportunity at a Nigerian Bank Via SPC Patterns Consulting
- Job Openings at Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited