Vacancy in a Quick Service Restaurant via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 13 July, 2016
Deadline: 18 July, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Quick Service Restaurant chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The AGM Finance shall deliver on financial budget and profitability, advisory and implementation of investment portfolio and the incumbent shall also maintain IFRS standard report company wide.
- Adequately advice management on daily financial decision.
- Carrying effectively planning and forecasting based on global and economic issues to advice management of annual business strategy.
- Gather historical financial data and present in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report.
- Manage fixed asset register and generate monthly report on or before the 10th of the following month.
- Carry out bank reconciliation and generate monthly report.
- Prepare annual budget for the company spending and submit on or before 31st of November.
- Analyse sales data and generate sales projections.
- Prepare management reports.
- Implement an effective and efficient cash management system with constant policy review.
- Implement requisition process for timely cash issuance/payments.
- Carry out stock reconciliation monthly.
- Update records on the ERP real time.
- Monitor effective running of IT department.
- Keep proper filing records.
- Ensure proper document and implement internal control processes.
- Carry out optimal relationship management with bank.
- Carry out optimal loan negotiation and management.
- Carry out optimal investment portfolio management.
- Assigning and executing weekly budget for each department from trend analysis and available income.
- Handle all tax matters
- Ensure IFRS compliance
- Enforcing budgetary compliance
- MBA preferred in relevant field, B.Sc minimum
- Certified in ERP & Microsoft Office usage
- Certified in basic accounting
- Stakeholder management
- 10 years and above relevant working experience.
- Must have industry experience
- Excellent data entry
- Data analysis & reporting skills.
- Project management
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent Crisis Management
- Excellent public speaking
- Strategy creation
- Policy Creation and Documentation
- Resilient Excellent Leadership & Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent initiative quotient
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Graduate/Mid-Level Internship Recruitment at Cookie Jar Gourmet Bakery
- Sales and Marketing Manager at IBFCAlliance Limited
- Olam International Product Line Trainee Recruitment 2017
- Project Manager at Bolafolu FoodFillment