Vacancy in a Quick Service Restaurant via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 13 July, 2016
Deadline: 18 July, 2016
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a Quick Service Restaurant chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries, Nigerian and continental dishes for the family. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The AGM Finance shall deliver on financial budget and profitability, advisory and implementation of investment portfolio and the incumbent shall also maintain IFRS standard report company wide.
- Adequately advice management on daily financial decision.
- Carrying effectively planning and forecasting based on global and economic issues to advice management of annual business strategy.
- Gather historical financial data and present in weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual report.
- Manage fixed asset register and generate monthly report on or before the 10th of the following month.
- Carry out bank reconciliation and generate monthly report.
- Prepare annual budget for the company spending and submit on or before 31st of November.
- Analyse sales data and generate sales projections.
- Prepare management reports.
- Implement an effective and efficient cash management system with constant policy review.
- Implement requisition process for timely cash issuance/payments.
- Carry out stock reconciliation monthly.
- Update records on the ERP real time.
- Monitor effective running of IT department.
- Keep proper filing records.
- Ensure proper document and implement internal control processes.
- Carry out optimal relationship management with bank.
- Carry out optimal loan negotiation and management.
- Carry out optimal investment portfolio management.
- Assigning and executing weekly budget for each department from trend analysis and available income.
- Handle all tax matters
- Ensure IFRS compliance
- Enforcing budgetary compliance
- MBA preferred in relevant field, B.Sc minimum
- Certified in ERP & Microsoft Office usage
- Certified in basic accounting
- Stakeholder management
- 10 years and above relevant working experience.
- Must have industry experience
- Excellent data entry
- Data analysis & reporting skills.
- Project management
- Excellent relationship management
- Excellent Crisis Management
- Excellent public speaking
- Strategy creation
- Policy Creation and Documentation
- Resilient Excellent Leadership & Communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent initiative quotient
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at FOODPRO
- Restaurant Supervisor at Grubbix Catering Services
- Procurement & Fleet Officer at Emerald Food & Beverages Company Ltd
- Social Media Executive at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Book Keeper at iBot Exclusive Events
- Sales Manager at Nuts About Cakes
- Chief Financial Officer at Nuts About Cakes
- Latest Jobs at a Leading Bakery