TheJobMag.Com is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria. This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
The main focus of this role is to manage /maintain buildings and grounds whilst ensuring that other facilities within the organisation are properly catered to. The position will also require that the incumbent coordinates health & safety, contract management, space management and cleaning/waste disposal.
If this role is for you, then know that your activities would involve the following:
- You will be responsible for administering facilities maintenance initiatives which would include both routine maintenance and urgent repairs
- You will need to manage a database of vendors/suppliers and get quotations from them when required
- Compliance with government regulations, safety and environmental standards is necessary so you will have to ensure facilities & infrastructure meet acceptable standards
- You will be responsible for scheduling maintenance activities in multiple sites and monitor the work done
- You should also keep an inventory of equipment & parts; spearhead cost saving initiative for the business
- Whilst you should be able to undertake the above, investigating availability and suitability options for new premises is also part of your duty. Managing maintenance activities in such a way that it causes little or no disruptions to core activities is also important.
- We are looking for someone with minimum of 4 years’ experience in facility management and a degree in estate management or a related discipline.
- We believe that a relevant professional qualification would make you more impactful, however it is not a compulsory requirement.
- You should have sound knowledge of local health, safety and environmental regulations; you should also be able to communicate excellently in both written and oral communication. Having good problem solving skills, leadership and excellent interpersonal skill is necessary for this role.
Method of Application
If you are interested in this position or you know of someone who might be, we would love to hear from you (them).
TO APPLY, send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.