Career Opportunity at Pointekonline
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 18 July, 2016
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Pointek
Pointekonline; we offer the best deals, shop online to Buy Phones, Laptops, Tablets, Accessories, and Electronics. We are Nigeria's leading retailer of mobile phones, laptops and accessories at affordable prices.
- SEO Expertise
- Manage and Execute implementation of SEO Strategy
- Experience working with Popular keyword tools (Google, Keyword discovery etc)
- Knowedge of PPC Programs and Optimizing Data.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety tools including Google Analytics
- Ensure that all of the company’s social media and marketing channels are fully exploited to the maximum benefit of the business
- Basic Management of Networks
- Good Use of Computing.
Social Media Marketing Skill:
- Content Development
- Facebook, Instagram and twitter page management.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Knowledge of CSS/HTML
- B.Sc. or HND in any Social Science, Science or Computer Science.
- Must have very good understanding of internet and corporate business.
- Minimum of 3-6 years hands-on experience in salesmanship.
- Must possess exceptionally great ability to make sales, grow revenues and customer size.
- Possess the technical ability to learn, comprehend and communicate the company’s products and services to customers.
- Possess very admirable leadership and managerial qualities
- Must be a target driven energetic and proactive team player.
- Must be able to work well under pressure; demonstrate a sense of urgency and possess the ability to juggle priorities and communicates them effectively to the team.
- Ability to consider company-wide implications of business processes and not just their impact on own unit.
- Ability to communicate and present information confidently and professionally both internally and externally.
- Polite and responsive to colleagues, external business partners and customers.
- Seeks and uses feedback constructively with the aim of achieving positive results.
- Must be enthusiastic, organized and proactive.
- Solid Analytical skills when processing varied data from different sources.
- Must have strong motivational, administrative and customer relationship skills.
- Good knowledge of excel, word, power point and ability to learn new.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about PointekSimilar Jobs
- Graduate Jobs at E'sorae Luxury
- Human Resources Officer at Audacious Business Concept
- B2B Manager at FADAC Resources (FRS)
- Regional Sales Manager at Pamaks Solutions
- Social Media Representatives at Poise and Etiquette
- Retail Interior Designer at a Multinational Retail Chain - eRecruiter Nigeria
- Showroom Manager at Fadac Resources
- Consultant: Market/Entry & Business Development at a Global Trading Company