New Vacancy at Global Profilers
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Global Profilers
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Globalprofilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Registration of Premises/ Retention of practice licence with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all legal and professional requirements covering operations in the premises are adhered to
- Respond appropriately to any system failures or concerns that may arise
- Ensure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory
- Promoting Institutional sales and undertaking marketing tours
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Medical Sales Representatives.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and activity reports submitted by Medical Sales Representatives.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with Company’s products and competitors
- Allocating territories to Medical Sales Representatives
- Facilitating businesses within the pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience:
- Business Degree or Bachelor’s in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Institutional sales, bids and tenders, selling to government hospitals etc
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication.
- Commercial attitude, existing network/knowledge of the industry
- Territory Knowledge
- Organizational Skills which involves trainings, seminars and giving presentations
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent negotiation skills
Method of Application
To apply, visit Global Profilers Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Global ProfilersSimilar Jobs
- Business Development Manager - Wireline Logging at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Latest Jobs at The Concept Group
- Android Developer at Rovedana
- Hotel Bartender at Rossland Screening Solution
- Cab Drivers at Brium Services Limited (12 Positions)
- Business Strategy Analyst at Somanda Consulting
- Corporate Strategic Planning Officer at Somanda Consulting
- Head of Unit Corporate Startegy and Planning at Somanda Consulting