Social Media Interns at Productive People Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Productive People Limited
Productive People was founded in 2014 in partnership with 2 of the UK's leading recruitment consultancies providing contract, retained and permanent recruitment solutions to the global market place. Productive People specialises in supplying the most productive people available in all major economic sectors. The pun is deliberate The core business objective of Productive People is to be the best at providing the best. With our internationally competitive management team, and our small team of well trained staff, this is not just an objective, but an attainable goal.
- The Social Media Intern will play an active role in the development of Productive People’s online community.
- The intern will maintain Productive People’s presence on various social media platforms and help create and publish content that is relevant to our customer base.
- The successful candidate will be required to start with immediate effect and will have a one on one session with our brand manager
- Updates Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments to bring value to user’s interactions with Productive People
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our customer base and posts it to our social media accounts in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, video, or other content from Productive People activities and events.
- Complete other social media projects as assigned.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree or HND
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service-focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- Knowledge of Google Analytics will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
To apply, visit Productive People Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Productive People LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Roles at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Sales Cordinators at Fadac Resources
- Accounts Officers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Junior Sales Managers at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Head, Human Resources at Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC)
- Senior Retail Manager at OutsideIn HR Limited
- Business Development Manager at Optimal HR Group