SIMS Nigeria Limited, we specialize in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands such as SAMSUNG, ROYAL, PARSUN, PHILIPS, PANASONIC and POWERMATIC.
Reference No: 0716-SBRA
- The ideal candidate should be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
- In addition, be/she must be trustworthy, accountable and be a great team- player.
- Overseeing all branch accounts and reconciliations, as well as variance/shortage analysis.
- Maintenance of general ledgers as well as ensuring compliance with state and local tax matters and remittances.
- Enhancement of procedures and processes as well as leading continuous improvement in all areas of the branch’s finance function.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- Must be a chartered accountant
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in Accounting/Finance.
- Must be conversant with the use of ERP softwares and be proficient in the use of MS Office - Excel, Outlook e.t.c
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet month-end deadlines.
- Must possess strong oral and written communication skills.
go to method of application »
Reference No: 0716-SHAT
- The ideal candidate should be organized and detail oriented.
- In addition, he must be trustworthy, accountable and possess good customer service skills.
- Installation and trouble-shooting of home appliances which include Air Conditioners, Refrigerators, Washing Machines, Chest Freezers, Vacuum Cleaners, M/W ovens etc.
- Record keeping, bill preparation, repair estimates and inventory control.
- Guiding customers on the appropriate use of appliances.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- A minimum qualification of an SSCE.
- Must possess experience of connecting water/gas lines and how to trouble-shoot for leakages.
- Must be able to dismantle and reassemble appliances in the process of diagnosing technical faults.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet daily job/productivity targets.
- Must possess good communication skills.
Method of Application
Applications should send their detailed CVs, along with a cover letter via email, to: email@example.com Please quote the Reference Number of your desired role in your application.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.