Job Vacancy at Dee-Ef Three Limited
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Dee-Ef Three Limited
Dee-ef three limited was conceived and subsequently established, for the purpose of providing our clients with an all encompassing cleaning and hygiene services and meet with the challenges of providing quality, experienced professional and skilled facility maintenance services.
We care about quality and your satisfaction at every instance and it shows in all aspects of our daily operation and nothing escapes our discerning eye. Our family started this operation because we knew we could provide high quality cleaning services at affordable rates.
Our commitment to quality and customer s’ satisfaction would ensure that services provided comply with your corporate standard, because we place a high premium on the use of top of the range equipment and facilities that has continued to position us a step ahead.
- As personal assistant to the MD you will be working closely with the MD on a daily basis, providing administrative support, on a one-to-one basis. Your job will be to help MD make the best use of her time by dealing with secretarial and administrative tasks.
- You will need extensive knowledge of the organisation, including the company’s aims and objectives.
- You will be expected to know names, numbers and context for all the major clients, suppliers and artisans that MD works with.
- MD will be relying heavily on you, trusting that work will be handled efficiently in her absence. Discretion and confidentiality are therefore essential attributes you must display in all your activities.
Typical Work Activities:
- You will often act as MD ‘s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation. Typical work activities include:
- Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority;
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of MD;
- Taking dictation and minutes;
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring MD is well-prepared for meetings;
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff;
- Deputising for MD, making decisions and delegating work to others in her absence;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management, filing, etc.;
- Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, traveling with MD to take notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general Assistance during business trips.
- The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and have proper command of same
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and office related equipment (If you are not proficient in the use of office software , do not
Method of Application
To apply, visit Dee Ef Three Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dee-Ef Three LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Sales Manager Job Vacancy at E-Terra Technologies Limited
- Job Vacancy at Eliezer Workplace Management Limited
- Job Vacancy at Dan Cleaning Services
- Operations Manager at a Premier Dry Cleaning Service Provider