Job at Creative Associates International Inc.
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 20 July, 2016
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International Inc. is a dynamic and fast-growing professional services firm that specializes in international development in the areas of education, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments.
- The Teacher Education Officer will be responsible for providing technical leadership for all teacher education activities, including leading and coordinating the teacher education and systems support activities at the national and state level.
- The position requires experience with teacher training policy and practice, designing programs for data collection and analysis, and personnel management.
- Lead integrated state and LGEA, SUBEB, and SBMC working groups and steering committees in the following tasks:
- Identification of education priorities
- Assessment of education standards
- Review and strengthen instructional quality and teacher performance assessments
- Strengthen instructional quality standards
- Ensure technical coordination of state-level activities and obtain support from directorates and local government authorities as needed.
- Work closely with the Reading Officer to manage support staff and consultants as needed to ensure the smooth implementation of project activities across technical areas.
- Ensure the timely production, coordination, and reporting of all data: quarterly reports, M&E data, financial information, etc.
- Support the development of reading curriculum and standards in colleges of education in collaboration with NCCE and state based colleges of education.
- Participate in regular meetings and maintain regular communication with state level team counterparts, and with the Reading Officer to ensure coherent planning, M&E practices, and project troubleshooting.
- Represent the project in major state meetings and events as appropriate.
Require Skill & Key Qualifications
- Requires a Master's Degree in education.
- At least eight years of experience in the education sector, with at least five years of a leadership role in a conflict or crisis-affected country context.
- The candidate must demonstrate at least five years of relevant technical experience working with activities that are of a similar scope to this activity.
- The candidate is also responsible for some monitoring and evaluation, with at least five years’ technical experience in developing and implementing monitoring and evaluation plans and results- based management.
- The candidate must be professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
Method of Application
Applicanst should send comprehensive resume with a brief cover letter as ONE MS Word document or PDF to: email@example.com
- There are no relocation allowances available for this position.
- If you wish to be considered for this post, please specify the position in the subject line of the email. Note that if the underline instructions are not followed application will not be considered.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Creative Associates InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Associate Director, Qualitative at Initiate International
- Graduate Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Field Sales Representatives at Box & Cedar
- Analysts at Smarterise Integrated Solution
- Sales Representatives at Michael Stevens Outsourcing Services
- Latest Jobs at Kimberly Ryan
- Quantity Surveyors at Fosad Consulting Ltd