Job Opportunity at NOKIA Nigeria
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Nokia Nigeria
Nokia invests in technologies important in a world where billions of devices are connected. We are focused on three businesses: network infrastructure software, hardware and services, which we offer through Nokia Networks; location intelligence, which we provide through HERE; and advanced technology development and licensing, which we pursue through Nokia Technologies. Each of these businesses is a leader in its respective field.
Through Networks, Nokia is the world’s specialist in mobile broadband. From the first ever call on GSM, to the first call on LTE, we operate at the forefront of each generation of mobile technology. Our global experts invent the new capabilities our customers need in their networks. We provide the world’s most efficient mobile networks, the intelligence to maximize the value of those networks, and the services to make it all work seamlessly.
- Manages the sales and customer relationship within broad sales area through an assigned sales team.
Main Responsibility Area
- Manages a medium size sales team and may act as a contact for customers.
- Contributes in the creation of and drives the implementation of sales strategy.
- Is responsible for meeting defined sales targets.
- Understands customers key business drivers and supports the team in using this knowledge for creating profitable business.
- Acts as a source of expertise and coaches others in own product/sales area.
- Drive services portfolio sales with and through CBT/CTs and directly towards the customers
- Create upsell opportunities based on collected data in close cooperation with CBT/CTs
- Support CT to create win plans and deal strategies for key sales opportunities
- Development of selected business opportunities into concrete sales cases
- Close the sales cases in cooperation with CT’s
- Develop sales funnel for future sales
- Opportunity specific requirement gathering/RFX response development
- E2E Services Solution responsible for developing customer/opportunity specific solutions and costing
- Support CBT/CT with value based selling guidelines and strong value argumentation for the proposed solution
- Interlock with the CT Services and COM during solution development
- Competitive Benchmarking of the solution along with cost benchmarking and risk/mitigation plan
- Solution selling and sales Management.
- Business Management
- Nokia Leadership and Business Understanding
- Market insight
- Collaboration and Working across boundaries
- Seeking and Sharing Knowledge
- Influencing Others
- Strategic Thinking
Method of Application
To apply, visit Nokia Career Page
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Nokia NigeriaSimilar Jobs
- MasterCard Recruitment For Manager, Implementation
- Client Service Officers at Bizpoint Consult Limited
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited