Graduate Sales Jobs at Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL)
Posted on: 12 July, 2016
Deadline: 25 July, 2016
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Customer Contact Solutions Limited
Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited (CCSNL) - Are you passionate about bringing value to other people’s lives? We are looking for you. Our client is the largest telecom provider of 4G LTE broadband mobile services with presence in Nigeria, Uganda, Tanzania and Republic of Congo. We are currently sourcing to hire suitably qualified candidate in Northern region (Abuja and Kaduna) to act as direct contact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services, Up - selling and Cross Selling of products and to handle and resolve customer complaint.
- The representative will be responsible for driving revenue targets up to 100% and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for all sales activities in assigned accounts or regions. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Present and sell company’s products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to On-Site Supervisor who in turn share with appropriate Smile Communications staff.
- Coordinate Smile Communications staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Analytical and Good with numbers.
- Good interpersonal relationship, should be a people person.
- Passionate about sales and providing solutions.
- Bachelor’s Degree or its Equivalent
- Must have completed NYSC or have an Exemption
- On the job training
- Working tools
50,000 Naira Monthly
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their CV's attached and a Covering letter on the body of the email with the job title and preferred location as the subject to email@example.com
Note: Only suitable candidates who reside on the designated locations will be shortlisted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Customer Contact Solutions LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Evaluation Manager at re:Learn - Co-Creation HuB (CcHUB)
- Web Developers at Xown Solutions Limited
- Head of Project Management at Byteworks Technology Solutions Limited
- Web Developer (Intern) at CS&C
- Latest Job Vacancies at Management Alternatives Limited
- Latest Vacancies at e.Stream Networks Limited
- Business Development Executives at Exolve Technologies Limited
- Graduate Mobile Apps Developer at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited