Mabco-Dee Investments Limited is a dynamic entity that has been in existence for the past 6 years, operating in the Nigeria construction industry and committed to being a one stop shop for major building and construction products that is known for modernization, accountability, brilliance, consistency, openness, dependability, excellence and esteem. The company values and regards its employees as assets and treats them as such.
Division: Material Supply Unit (Operations)
Reporting to: Project Manager
Position Summary and Primary Objectives
- Operation Officer will be involved in supervision of all aspects of branch office, production of concrete blocks by complying to the quality standard and ensure production targets are met without compromising the quality standard.
- He or She will work to ensure goods are delivered to the clients promptly with high sense of customer satisfaction and ensure the raw materials supplied by the vendors are of good quality and accuracy.
Main Duties / Key Accountabilities
- Supervise, assist and evaluate operations staff.
- Checking materials to be sure of accuracy and good quality.
- To enforce production quality standard.
- Ensure satisfactory audit results of branch operations.
- Conduct & document weekly staff meetings.
- Motivate, promote and direct operations staff to meet goals.
- Maintain open line communication between operations staff and senior management.
- Develop individual and team goals and implement plan to carry out objectives.
- Assist branch personnel in meeting of all team and individual goals.
- Work within assigned budget controls.
- Proactively implement effective business, team and individual goals.
- Checking both block and interlocking molds periodically to ensure finished products dimensional accuracy.
- To exercise general control over all activities in store department.
- To maintain proper records at all time.
- Coordination of timely delivery execution.
- Supervising of deliveries and checking to make sure that supply is complete.
- To check the book balances with the actual physical stock at frequent intervals by way of internal control over wrong issues.
- All other responsibilities as may be required for the achievement of the company’s vision, mission and strategic units.
Competencies: Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering Field or any other related field.
- Candidates must have at least minimum of 1 - 2 years relevant and demonstrable experience in a similar position.
- Having a work experience in a construction or manufacturing company might be an added advantage.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office application such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft word.
- Stress tolerance
- Strategic thinker.
- Target oriented goal
- Dealing with complexity
- Customer Driven
- Brand Champion
Skills & Other Requirements:
- Demonstrated team player with strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Must be available to work a flexible work schedule (Saturday inclusive).
- Ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines.
- Must possess goal oriented skill
- Must have strong Communication and Presentation skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Numeric Skill
- Computer skill
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply online on Mabco-Dee website