Resource Intermediaries Limited is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. The conceptual definition of the company is "easing business burdens", which is the fundamental reason for our existence. In living this definition, we focus on three key areas; Human Resource Recruitment & Management, Janitorial Services and Business Support Services (Legal and Company Secretarial Services, Information Technology and Finance & Accounting).
Administer and coordinate most functions in the Human Resources department with emphasis on HR/Payroll workflow, payroll-related data entry, new hire set-up, and administrative support. Perform a variety of HR & Payroll functions, projects, administrative, and receptionist duties.
- B.Sc. or HND in any relevant discipline.
Experience and Specifications
- Minimum of 1 year experience as an HR Officer.
- Payroll experience is compulsory.
- Calm temperament, smart.
- Excellent use of Microsoft office (Excel).
- Assist with auditing of various payroll data entry (contracts, timesheets...).
- Assist with monthly payroll computation.
- Filing and managing payroll files storage.
- Other related duties as assigned
go to method of application »
Job Description :
- Education: B.Sc in business/administration related courses, Candidates with Higher qualification such as M.Sc and BA are also welcome to apply.
- Candidate must have at least 5 years experience in management roles with proven track record.
- Ensures monthly final accounts, income and expenditure accounts, cash-flow, operating budget, and business plan are accurately prepared and submitted to the management as well as handling of other related accounting and administrative matters internally and externally.
- Prepare accurately and send out invoices, issue and send out receipt for payment received.
- Prepare and verify daily and weekly income reports, managin honestlypetty cash transactions, and payment of staff monthly salaries.
- Calculating and checking to make sure payments, amounts and recordsare correct.
- Handling and deliver effectively and honestly all supply and transaction needs of the Institute, including personnel and administrative matters, banking, tax, pension and staff recruitment matters.
- Absolute good character, honesty, trust and respect for authority of the Institute are strongly attached to this role.
- Applicant's age must be in the range of 40-45, with previous similar experience.
Method of Application
To apply, visit RIL Career Page