Job at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Posted on: 11 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL), is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
- Manage a multidisciplinary inspection team, ensuring that it works to its best potential to meet Company requirements.
- Obtain instructions and guidance from the Construction Manager and coordinate all works with the Site.
- Organise the supervision of works (Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Structural, Piping, Pipeline, Electrical, Instrumentation, etc.), the quality inspection and planning and ensure that Contractors conform to the conditions of Execution of the Scope of Work, Service Order or Contract.
- Ensure that the Engineering, Procurement and contract documents are complete and allow for the execution of the works (Process, Civil, Mechanical, Structural, Piping, Pipeline, Instrument, Electrical, Safety, Job specifications, etc.).
- Permanently liaise and coordinate with the OIM and other services (Drilling, Maintenance, Technical Logistics, etc.) as needed.
- Coordinate with the ECP Head of Surface Facilities to organise site visits for CFTs (Calls for tenders), providing clarifications as necessary.
- Attend the daily production and HSE meetings on behalf of ECP.
- Release completion and handover certificates.
- Organise local meetings with contractors and the Company Representative as required
- Submit Daily/weekly reports to hierarchical superiors and Site OIM.
- Carry out any other duties or tasks that may be assigned by hierarchical superior
- Ensure and promote the application of the Company HSE rules and specifications on site work.
- Ensure that contractors comply at all times with safety rules, taking actions as required in case of disregard of the rules, stopping the works if they are deemed unsafe, and organising tool-box meetings and recovery plans.
- Promote safety culture within Company personnel and contractors as well as the reporting anomalies.
- Ensure and monitor the safety of personnel and installations as well as the protection of the environment.
- Pursue within his team the HSE objectives defined by his hierarchical superiors
- Minimum of University Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Petroleum, Civil)
- At least 10 years cognate experience in the Oil and Gas construction and management of operations activities
- Ability to adapt and to represent the company in discussions/negotiations with contractors.
- Personnel management experience.
- Very good English (minimum of level 3.5 on the Bright test). Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical Medical fitness to work in offshore and hazardous environment.
Method of Application
To apply, visit DBESL Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Deep Blue Energy Services LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Document Controllers at Jagal Group
- Business Development Role at a Leading Servicing Company - Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Engineering Job Vacancy at Hobark International Limited
- Fresh Job Vacancy at JAGAL Group
- Engineering Jobs at Onstream Group
- Graduate Jobs at an Oil And Gas Firm - Integrated Corporate Services Ltd
- Graduate and Experienced Jobs at Russelsmith
- Admin / Receptionist at Gulf Treasures Limited