Job in a Well-Established and Dynamic Telecommunications Company via SunRose
Posted on: 11 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Sunrose Consulting
Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs.
Our client is a well-established and dynamic telecommunications company. The company builds cell-sites for GSM companies in Nigeria. Fully integrated, the company has built a market leading position and a reputation for expertise and advanced technology.
The company is seeking to recruit an HSE and Administrative Officer.
- You will be responsible for developing and implementing organisational safety programs.
- You will review and update institutional HSE policies and conduct risk assessments to detect potential hazards and plan precautionary measures.
- In addition, you will evaluate the workplace environment and develop safety-management policies that identify and define the safety responsibilities of all employees.
- This involves assessing the nature of business activities, number of employees and existing policies.
- To continually maintain an appropriate level of awareness, knowledge and preparedness across the organisation, you will coordinate training programs for employees and educating workers about site-specific safety measures.
- In addition, you will prepare monthly reports and make presentations to management.
- You will also provide administrative support to the Administration Manager.
- Degree-qualified in a relevant discipline, you must have a minimum of 5 years’ HSE experience.
Method of Application
To apply, visit SunRose Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Sunrose ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Human Resource Job Opening at The Source Computers Limited
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at ChamsSwitch Limited
- Human Resource Role at General Electric (GE)
- Accountant at a Technology Driven Company - Culminate Consulting
- Media Content Producer at Andela
- Information Technology Job Vacancy at Savics
- Group Head Of New Business at Signal Alliance
- Fresh Jobs at General Electric (GE)