Sunrose Consulting Limited is a Human Resource Consulting and Training firm committed to providing leading edge HR infrastructure support and exemplary customer service leading to improved performance of our client organisations.
Our firm provides a wide range of human resource services including Executive Selection (Recruitment), HR outsourcing, performance management, organisational development and policy and procedure development. We also offer specialised training programmes tailored to the peculiar needs of our clients. Our consulting services can be provided on-site or off-site or a combination that best suits our client's needs.
Our client is a leading Indigenous Oil and Gas services company. It is focused on Delivering Major Oil and Gas EPC, Fabrication & Construction Projects, Marine Services including ship building and repair, Support Based Services and Training & Development Services.
The company is seeking to recruit a Dockmaster for its shipyard.
- Reporting to the General Manager (Shipyard), you will take total control of the shipyard to ensure efficient and effective service delivery and maintain the cleanliness of the marina.
- In addition you must be able to perform ship manager’s duties of managing a multi discipline team to achieve schedule and budget as set by the GM.
- You will ensure security of all clients & client material on the work site, security clearance of all “visitors” to from vessel and ensuring all 3rd party charges have been included in the final invoice (SIMCO / Medical / Transport).
- Also, you will ensure any client concern / complaint is brought to Management attention immediately.
- You will act on own initiative in order to improve the process or projects and inform Management of any suggestions for consideration.
- You must have a minimum 10 years’ experience as a shipyard manager or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard management is essential with an ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint.
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects and ability to apply Continuous Improvement strategies across all functions, which includes the ability to introduce needed change, create excitement for change and lead change initiatives will be required for this position.
- You must be adaptable and open to new ideas with an ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should apply on Sunrose Consulting website
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.