Union Bank of Nigeria (“UBN”) was established in 1917 and is one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions, offering a portfolio of banking services to individuals, SMEs, commercial and corporate clients. With a robust geographical network comprising more than 300 branches and over 650 ATMs spread across Nigeria, we have remained committed to helping individuals, families and businesses grow for nearly a century.
We are committed to being widely recognised as a highly respected provider of quality banking services. Our ambition is hinged on successfully delivering against six strategic pillars including quality of our customer experience, client base, talent, banking platform, professional standards and earnings. Aggressive execution of our strategy is underway, leveraging a robust transformation team largely focused on people, processes and technology.
Our recent awards and recognitions include Business Day Award for “best bank to support Nigeria’s small and medium scale enterprises”, Central Bank of Nigeria Award as the best bank in Agricultural Credit Guarantee Scheme Fund in Nigeria, MasterCard cashless champion awards: Cashless POS Activation Champion and first Nigerian bank awarded the latest Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Version 3.0 certification.
With our unrelenting commitment to our transformation, we are repositioning Union Bank as a strong player in the Nigerian banking sector – A Simpler, Smarter Bank.
- For a short term project (12 to 18 months).
- Will develop a comprehensive project plan and execute a series of initiatives spanning customer loyalty recognition, staff celebrations and general public engagement, supportive of the organizations visibility and perception aspirations for the short term project.
- Oversee the planning, development, implementation and tracking of the project’s marketing and communication plan for a specific.
- Should have about 10 - 15 years’ relevant experience in project management and working experience with a communications or business consultancy firm especially for blue chip clients.
- Some of the responsibilities include overseeing the production of key project communications resources including TV Commercials, Short film, radio commercials, brochures, presentations, books etc. and engaging employees, customers, stakeholders and the general public through communication, evaluating the most effective vehicles to support overall program and corporate goals.
go to method of application »
- Some responsibilities include assisting with the planning and co-ordination all trade and promotional activities in branches, keeping track of in-branch promotions, launch events and keep abreast of all renovations / changes in branch structure / architecture or design.
- Work with the team to develop Trade Marketing plans and guidelines every quarter.
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience within a similar position.
go to method of application »
- Some responsibilities include developing and executing strategies to embed social responsibility initiative into the company’s culture especially through engagement and volunteering initiatives.
- Will assist with the execution of the CSR strategy.
- 3 to 4 years relevant experience within a similar position.
Method of Application
Please send resumes that match any of the above profile description with selected job role as the subject.