Job Vacancy at Grand Investors
Posted on: 9 July, 2016
Deadline: 29 July, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Grand Investors
Grand Investors is an online portal showcasing investment opportunities, news, and real estate properties across Africa, with the aim of connecting investors with African entrepreneurs. Our annual event "Meet The Investor", creates a platform for entrepreneurs to pitch their business live to investors.
- Grandinvestors.com, a fast paced, digital agency in the investment niche, is on the lookout for talented Content Writers to join their expanding team.
- This impressive agency has gone from strength to strength and now looking to boost their team - which is where you come in! If you are energetic, forward thinking and have a love for writing then this role is for you.
- Your work will be published on the website and on the quarterly magazine.
- You will also work closely with the wider team to integrate campaigns across all digital platforms - so a passion for digital will be an advantage!
- In return, you will be given top notch training and the opportunity to develop your skills and progress internally.
- Writing informative business articles for our blog with smart use of keywords
- Editing and proofreading articles written by other bloggers
- Writing scripts for radio and TV programs
- Providing content for ads and other marketing communications.
Required Skills and Qualification
The desired candidate should:
- Be a graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing and editing
- Have a good research skill
- Have a good knowledge of digital media
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be a good team player
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet
- Have an eye for detail
- Have good time management skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs, with an original article on "The Nigerian Real Estate Industry" to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: This is a work from home position with opportunity to be full-time staff based on performance.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Grand InvestorsSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at TVC Communications
- Call Center Agents at IROKOtv.com
- Executive Assistant to the Group MD at Terragon Group
- Job Opportunities at TVC Communications
- Video Editor Trainees at DM Holdings (DMH)
- Sales Executives at Novateur Nigeria
- Job Opportunities at KRAKS Media
- Graphic Designers at Monkey Media Limited