Job in an Organisational Health Consulting Firm via Hamilton Lloyd
Posted on: 9 July, 2016
Deadline: 27 July, 2016
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates - Our client is a full service an Organisational Health Consulting Firm that focuses on the wellness factor in organisation. Due to internal expansion; they are looking to hire suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- The Training Centre Manager shall organize and coordinate Facility operations and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
- The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- The person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a Facility of diverse people.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Organize Facility operations and procedures.
- Lease management
- Allocating and managing space within Facility.
- Managing Facility maintenance activities.
- Coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services.
- Organising security and general administrative services.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers.
- Serve as the point person for maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Coordinate with IT department on all Facility equipment.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with Facility vendors, service providers and Facility lease
- Manage Facility General and Administrative budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Provide general support to visitors
Minimum Education/ Experience
- A Degree in relevant courses
- 3-6 years’ relevant working experience.
Skills and Requirements:
- Strong interpersonal & communication (both written & oral) skills.
- Dependable organizational skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach to tasks.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work accurately and quickly under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong penchant for business development.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills.
- Excellent ICT Skills: proficient in Microsoft Office and digital communications
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to: email@example.com
- Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Hamilton Lloyd and AssociatesSimilar Jobs
- Country Manager at Roche
- Chief Nursing Officer at Lily hospitals Limited
- Lab Scientist at Imo International Health Systems Limited
- Medical Officers at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Corps Member/Fresh Graduates Recruitment at Rescue Technologies
- Fresh Recruitment at Jajo Hospital
- Surgery Consultants (General Surgery) at Imo International Health Systems Limited
- Latest Jobs at Vedic Lifecare Hospital