Job Opportunity at at AdVoice Nigeria
Posted on: 9 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Advertising / Branding
View All Jobs at AdVoice
AdVoice is a mobile advertising platform that enables Mobile Operators to monetise incoming calls by replacing the ringing tone with audio ads and Advertisers to engage with their target audience in a 1-on-1 fashion.
AdVoice is offered to operators as an end-to-end solution, including ad inventory sales. Mobile Operators benefit from our online Demand Side Platform (DSP), in-country sales teams and the partnerships with international media agencies. Our vision is to couple the operator’s unique insights into their mobile subscribers with multi-channel ad serving capabilities (AdRBT, Messaging, IVR, Streaming, WAP, Web).
- AdVoice is a mobile advertising platform that enables Mobile Operators to monetise incoming calls by replacing the ringing tone with audio ads and Advertisers to engage with their target audience in a 1-on-1 fashion.
- Campaigns are booked on-line and performances can be tracked in real-time, providing advertisers an experience similar to digital advertising. With other Mobile Operator channels such as Notifications, Messaging, Outbound Dialer, Pre-Call IVR, Audio Streaming and Video Streaming being added, brands will be able to re-target mobile subscribers across all channels and reach an audience that goes far beyond smartphones.
- AdVoice is offered to Mobile Operators as an end-to-end solution, including managing the sales of the ad inventory.
- AdVoice is a member of ChannelVAS, a leading company in Value Added Services, Mobile Financial Services and Mobile Advertising.
- As part of our upcoming launch of Advoice in Nigeria, we are looking for two Digital Ad Ops Trafficking Managers. It is a new position at AdVoice and has the potential to grow as our programmatic and digital advertising campaigns increase. We are seeking a results-driven and detail-oriented individuals to oversee trafficking duties of AdVoice’s digital media campaigns run through our proprietary ad serving platform position will work directly with other internal teams to understand and implement campaign requirements on the front end & manage optimizations across campaigns to meet client goals and objectives. This position is responsible for properly setting up all components of a campaign, including the creation of a new advertiser, use of proper naming conventions, testing, implementation, and trafficking in AdVoice ad server. Experience or knowledge with any self-serve DSP is preferred.
- Set up, traffic, and optimize ad campaigns in both the ad server and DSP, working with publishers and ad networks to receive assets for our campaign launches
- Actively manage campaigns to ensure KPI delivery
- Identify relevant audience pools for campaigns and provide recommendations on value
- Work closely with media planning teams to provide ROI by driving insights and recommendations
- Work directly with account service and analytics teams to ensure all tracking is in place and mapping correctly.
- Continuously monitor campaigns to ensure everything is serving correctly
- Become an expert in best practices for our DSP platform and offer insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness through the platform’s functionality
- Coordinate with our development and internal media teams to assist in identifying, reporting and resolving technical issues
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
- Knowledge of the programmatic landscape, including DSPs, DMPs, RTB, tagging and bidding
- 1 to 3 years of automated marketing experience, preferably with ad exchanges, aggregators, ad servers
- Familiarity with trafficking and optimizing CPM and CPC direct marketing campaigns, preferably in an RTB environment
- Strong experience in Excel, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of data sets
- Ability to multitask across clients to ensure the proper execution of several plans simultaneously
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- General troubleshooting skills and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent listening skills and the ability to adjust to the personalities of various partners
- Strong project management, organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to multitask with effective resolution management in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Comfortable in start-up phases
- Get things done approach.
Method of Application
To apply, visit AdVoice Career Page
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdVoiceSimilar Jobs
- Drivers at Terragon Group
- Financial Controllers at Capricorn Digital Limited
- Led Technicians at Loatsad Promomedia Limited
- Jobs at NerveMobile
- Latest Jobs at Doculand Business Solutions Limited
- Digital Marketing Sales Executives at Loatsad Promomedia Limited
- Accounts / Front Desk Officers at Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited
- Office Assistants at Brandall Promotional Merchandise Limited