Job Vacancy at Terragon Limited
Posted on: 8 July, 2016
Deadline: 16 July, 2016
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View Jobs posted same day
Terragon Limited, an Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a: Digital Media Executive. The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
- Terragon - An Integrated New Media and Mobile Content company based in Lagos, Nigeria with presence in Ghana, Kenya, India, UK and Mauritius currently seeks to employ a Copywriter.
- The Group prides itself as a new media business focused on Africa. It has built a strong competence across the new media ecosystem comprising mobile, online and content.
- Writes copy for e-commerce and web production teams, including email promotions, editorial features and website landing pages.
- Writes blogs, as needed
- Collaborates with creative team to craft and execute copies for social media assets and various digital marketing campaigns
- Maintains editorial calendar and deadlines.
- Writes and maintains standards for digital copy based on readability scores
- Collaborates with creative and account management to determine storytelling efforts and posting schedules
- Maintains digital copy style guide
- Tracks revisions and manages approvals for all copy
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to craft pithy, compelling and inspirational messages for a consumer audience
- Ability to edit copy - including your own - with an eagle eye
- Passion for home design and retail products
- Experience working cross-functionally with internal teams
- Four-years degree in a related field
- Must be thoroughly versed in proper grammatical and linguistics practices. Creative and technical writing ability. Writing intensive role.
- Fun, enjoyable personality that works well in high-performance, team-based atmosphere.
- Smart, solid portfolio. 2-5 years as a writer, editor and/or content manager.
- Strong marketing and advertising background a plus. Experience with content management tools and deliverables.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs and Cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Entry-level Content Writer at StateReporters
- BBC World Service Recruitment for Graduate Accountant
- Entertainment News Writers at Ghafla Nigeria
- General Manager at KRAKS Nigeria
- Senior HR Manager at IROKO Partners Limited
- Marketing Executives at E-Jay Prime Atlantic Limited
- Client Service Executives at DM Holdings Limited (DMH)
- Job Vacancies at NewsDirect Global Concepts Limited (Nigerian NewsDirect Newspaper)