Job Vacancy at TheJobMag
Posted on: 8 July, 2016
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at TheJobMag
TheJobMag.Com' is an organisation strongly dedicated to connecting Jobseekers to the right jobs mainly in Nigeria. This is an online network where you can search and apply for jobs immediately at NO cost to you.
General Human Resource Functions
- Oversee the HR Administration -employee offer letters, employee database, work schedules, employee relations, leave etc.
- Ensure timely recruitment of required level / quality of staffing in order to meet business needs, focusing on employee retention.
- Provide active support in the selection of recruitment agencies which meet the corporate standard (ensure corporate branding in recruitment portals and advertisements).
- Prepare information and input for the salary budgets. Ensure compliance to the approved salary budget; give focus on pay for performance and salary benchmarks where available.
- Ensure appropriate communication at all staff levels.
- Provide counsel and assistance to employees at all levels in accordance with the company's policies and procedures as
Strategic Human Resource Functions
- Develop the HR business plan, maintain and develop HR policies, ensuring compliance and contribute to the development of corporate HR policies.
- Plan & implement a skills gap analysis and use same to drive training schedule for all departments
- Maintain and develop leading edge HR systems and processes to address the effective management of people in relation to performance management, induction, reward and recognition, staff retention, career development, succession planning, competency building/ mapping, compensation /benefit, in order to maintain competitive advantage
- Drive and manage change, when necessary.
· HR Policy
· Talent Management
· Employees Retention
· Succession Planning
· Change Management
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or Administration, or other related field
- At least 5 year experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written and Oral)
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Computer Skills (Ms Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Payroll Administration
- Policy Adminstration
- Conflict Resolution
- Performance Management
- Recruitment and Selection
The Ideal Candidate must:
- Possess up-to-date information on the Nigerian Labor Law
- Be a strategic thinker
- Be a Self –starter
- Be able to work collaboratively
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about TheJobMagSimilar Jobs
- Urgent Driving Vacancy at U-Connect Human Resources limited
- Tax Consultant at Ascension Consulting Services
- Project Manager at Doheney Services Ltd
- Jobs at a CA Global
- Job Vacancies at IL Bagno - Human Resources Specialist Limited
- Executive Assistant at Bradfield Consulting
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at BP Business Solutions