The Middle Africa region covers 761 million people in 46 countries. Novo Nordisk has an established presence with human insulin and modern insulin in Africa and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market and support the communities living with diabetes.
We are looking for a Medical Representative to be based in Akure, Abuja, Kaduna, Uyo, Enugu reporting to the Regional Manager- Nigeria. The expected start date in position is 01st January 2013.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Establishing a data base of HCPs and KOLs
- One on one detailing to doctors & other HCPs
- Organising continuing medical education (CME) sessions for HCPs
- Securing sales and business growth in the territory
- Securing public tender
- Executing sales effectively, efficiently and ethically
- Establishing a consultative relationship with customers
- Obtaining, utilizing and communicating market information effectively
- Job Area - Akure, Abuja, Kaduna, Uyo and Enugu
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy,Pharmacology, Biochemistry or Microbiology
- 2 years' experience in promoting pharmaceutical products
- Pharmaceutical market knowledge
- Professional sales qualification is an added advantage
- Fluency in written/spoken English
If you think you have what it takes to join our team, please send your CV to: Michelle Fernandes at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 31 st November 2012.