Career Prime, has a sole purpose of imparting students through career-enhancing events that would help participants sharpen their vision of career choices. We desire to give students the opportunity to see how far technological innovations have gone over the last few years, whilst we revisit the culture of excursions; purposeful excursions which is a fine blend of learning and fun.
Responsibilities and Accountability:
1. Ability to operate and manage all machines in Factory.
2. Ability to give estimated time for completion of assigned job.
3. Must be experienced in reading and interpretation of plans and drawing to specifications.
4. Ensure the quality of work delivered in the factory is according to expected standard.
5. Supports the departmental head on all activities relating to Factory.
6. Ensure jobs are installed to the satisfaction of the customers (internal/external) when requested.
7. Should be able to generate and develop cutlist.
8. Should be able to start and finish a job with minimum supervision.
9. Should have the knowledge of work safety and proper handling of tools.
10. Train and direct other departmental staff when required.
11. Support the departmental head and management in ensuring the aims are achieved.
12. Capable of performing the duties and other duties as assigned.
13. Cleans and manages assigned machines in the Factory.
14. Ensures customers adhere to factory regulations.
15. Ensures he is aware of quality control, and knows what to watch out for.
16. Other duties assigned.
Description of Ideal Candidate:
1. He must have a minimum of 3 years' experience as an installer/machinist or carpentry.
2. A relevant certificate will be an added advantage
3. He must be considerably educated with a minimum of OND or its equivalent
4. Candidates will be tested; thus, must be hands-on and very skilled
5. Must be presentable and teachable
ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHOULD APPLY BY SENDING DETAILED CV TO BOLARINWA@CAREERPRIME.NET
DEADINE: 15TH OF JULY, 2016