AZURREO is a service provider specialized in the Telecommunications industry. Our experts leverage more than 15 years of experience and methodologies, and best practices to help our customers successfully tackle their challenges. We work across disciplines at any point in the project lifecycle, from strategy to design to implementation to operations and maintenance.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Participate in assisting clients.
- Working with Azurreo clients interconnect operations, and configuring interconnect solutions to meet their routing, CDR processing, rating, vendor purchasing, customer pricing, billing, and reporting requirements.
- Participate in defining telecom interconnect business requirements through discussions with clients and analyzing clients operations.
- Prepare/review system interface specifications from defined requirements.
- Assist client with proper collection and population of reference data, including analyzing, loading, and validation of client reference data.
- Design integration and user acceptance test plans, perform internal testing, assist client in their execution, report and resolve defects, and manage to a successful completion.
- Analyze system output/operations in relation to client requirements, identify inconsistencies, and propose and implement corrective/optimal solutions.
- Produce detailed feature request documents for functional enhancements and further development of core product or customisations.
- Develop roll out plans to integrate solutions for specific client implementations.
- Perform data analysis, manipulation and loading in MS SQL database.
- Graduate degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, or Information Technology.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- More than 5 years of working experience in a Telecommunication company,
- Knowledge & experience of data communications concepts of network architecture, TCP/IP Protocol suite and troubleshooting,
- Knowledge & experience with VPN, Routing Protocols/technologies,
- Knowledge & experience with network management, OSS systems, Cellular technologies,
- Knowledge & experience with hardware platforms and Operating Systems: Linux/Unix, Windows,
- Strong Knowledge/experience 3G & 4G Technologies: SS7, Sigtran, Diameter. [Mandatory]
- Fluent English, ideally fluent in French (clearly communicate verbally and in writing),
- Rigorous and organized, with excellent capabilities of communication,
- Excellent analytical and communication skills,
- Goal-focused and responsible for 'getting the job done'.
- Location: Nigeria or Ghana
- Duration: Permanent,
- Schedule: Full-Time,
- Valid work permit required.
Method of Application
If you are ready to take on this challenging role, please apply now for immediate consideration and get the excitement back into your career.
To apply, visit Azurreo Career Page